Friday 6 October 2017

Eclectic Flowers and Words for JAI #380

Hello, it's Friday again and the end of another week. We've had a rather busy one but it has been lovely to see the start of Daylight Savings as it is a sign of warmer weather to come.
We have had a few lovely days and that just makes us yearn for more :-)

We have a lovely CAS sketch this week at Just Add Ink designed by Narelle. Our design team have all created a fabulous array of projects to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and take a look and join us.


I really enjoyed using this sketch and this is the second of two cards that I made with it this week.
In keeping with the CAS sketch design, I kept the rest of the card elements quite CAS too. Turning again to my favourite stamp set in this year's catalogue, Oh So Eclectic, I added a little texture with ribbon, the embossing folder and the frame over the flower and a mix of bright and lighter colours.



Card stock: Whisper White (thick and standard), Berry Burst, Gold Foil
Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic
Accessories: Big Shot, Lovely Words Thinlits, Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pretty Petals EF(retired), Gold Faceted Gems, Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the lovely inspiration from the rest of out team and I look forward to seeing what you will make with this really versatile sketch too.

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

6 comments:

  1. Yay for daylight savings! Loving the longer days & warmer weather. Although I've been a bit out of whack all week....

    Love the punches of colour on your card, Jan. Using the woven ribbon is a nice change to cardstock, & does add to all that gorgeous texture you've created. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous, elegant card Jan. I love all the little details you have added. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Jan. I love the pop of Berry Burst on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan! The blossom is gorgeous! Love the embossed background! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jan, so fresh & pretty. I love the colours and touches of metal & shine. Definitely one for the case list.
    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutley stunning card, Jan. I love your layered elements and the pops of bright colour. The wrapped strip of ribbon is so elegant and the rich colour looks devine with the gold elements.

    ReplyDelete