Wednesday 3 February 2016

Happy 1st Birthday PCCCS #180

Welcome to Wednesday and it is time for a new sketch at The Paper Craft Crew. The design team have all provided a great variety of cards to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop over and take a look.

Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card:


A special birthday card for my youngest Niece - she's even  a 'J" too :-)
For a little background for the "1" I used the floral images from the same Number of Years set and die cut the "1" from Gold Foil card stock.
To create the matching pink balloon, I used one of the white honeycomb accents and mixed a combination of re-inker with a small amount of water and misted it over and waited til it dried before adding to the card. My only hope now is that it stays whole as it wings it's way over to New Zealand in the post :-)I did put it in a box wrapped in heaps of tissue paper here's hoping! If anyone has any other suggestions in how to make these gorgeous and delicate little balloons post friendly I would love to know :-)


Card stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper:It's My Party stack,
Ink: Melon Mambo, Momento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, 
Stamps: Number of Years, Honeycomb Happiness (Saleabration)
Accessories: Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, Elegant Dots EF, Curly Label Punch, Honeycomb Embellishments

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop over to The Paper Craft Crew and see all the fun cards the team have made to inspire you and I look forward to seeing what you will make with this sketch too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan



1 comment:

  1. That's such a lovely card & great inspiration.Thats why i decided to play along at paper craft crew challenge.Thanks Jan.

    ReplyDelete