Friday 23 October 2015

Flower Patch JAI #285


Welcome to another lovely Friday - this week has really flown! I had a lovely day yesterday for my birthday - lots of flowers and phone calls and lovely cards and the celebrations are due to continue on today too! So I have been totally spoilt :-)

And it's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and the lovely Nikki  has suggested these gorgeous colours for us all to use.  The design team have created really lovely projects to inspire you so I hope you can take a moment to pop on over and take a look :-)


And here is my card:



These colours are so elegant and I couldn't resist using them for a friend's birthday card using a stamp set I haven't used for a little while - Flower Patch. With the Mint Macaron being a green it made sense to use that for the leaves and I love how the navy base brings out the "pink" tones in the Blushing Bride : -)


Card stock: Whisper White (Thick), Smoky Slate, 
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Stack
Inks: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Stamps: Flower Patch
Access: Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Iced and Basic Rhinestones
Non SU: Stitched Fishtail Dies (My Favourite Things)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see all the wonderful cards the team have made to inspire you and I look forward to seeing what you will create with these gorgeous colours this week too!

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I have put those ink pads on my desk, in front of me, so I can remember to create something for this challenge. Happy to see you had a wonderful BD and that the festivities keep on going, and giong....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jan! The bold navy flower really makes the pink pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for yesterday, Jan. I'm so pleased to hear the celebrations have been in full swing and are continuing today. That's a very special birthday indeed.

    Love your card and the flowers popped on that gorgeous big banner look superb. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boldness of the Navy in the flower is just fabulous Jan - I love how striking it is and the scale and colours are a great contrast to the delicate flower pattern on the DSP. Hope you had another lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used the colours beautifully Jan, love the design with large banner and dainty floral dsp....A perfect balance! Xx

    ReplyDelete